Pages

Thursday, October 13, 2016

Stuntin' like my Caddy


Top: Forever 21 (similar) // Skirt: Forever 21 (similar) // Booties: Forever 21 (similar) // Bag: Rebecca Minkoff // Sunglasses: Givenchy

The weather in Los Angeles is finally beginning to cool down and I couldn't be happier. It's officially time to pull out the wool turtlenecks and leather trousers that have been collecting dust in the back of my closet.  Although I do love clear blue skies and a nice summer breeze, there's something about fall that gives me an overwhelming amount of giddiness and nostalgia. 

When it comes fall fashion, I believe that building a perfect wardrobe starts with a solid foundation of  classic and timeless pieces. For example, this leather mini skirt from Forever 21 is a perfect addition to anyones wardrobe because of it's versatility and practicality. You can pair it with a cropped turtleneck and booties (like I did above) for a daytime look or dress it up with a nice blouse and a pair of skinny heeled sandals for more of an evening look. 

No comments:

Post a Comment