Pages

Monday, October 10, 2016

#Balmainarmy Baby Shower


Dress: Forever 21 // Blazer: Forever 21 // Shoes: Steve Madden // Sunglasses:  Desi Perkins x Quay "High Key" 

A few weeks ago I got the chance to go to my very first baby shower and it was so much fun!   Everything from the gourmet catering to the personalized Photo Booth was impeccably beautiful and perfectly executed by my aunt's sister. Since I had never been to a baby shower before, I wasn't sure what attire would be appropriate for the occasion. So I went to Forever 21 and immediately fell in love with this oversized satin army green blazer which reminded me a lot of Balmain (#Balmainarmy). The entire look (aside from the shoes and sunnies) was around $50 and everyone at the shower thought that I had gone to Barney's #fakeittilyoumakeit 

No comments:

Post a Comment