Pages

Monday, August 29, 2016

Blush Rose Products

Rose goodies

The other morning, as I was scanning my bathroom counter looking for my favorite facial mist (Mario Badescu's Rosewater Spray), I noticed that majority of my beauty products were all infused with the delicate aroma of roses. Everything from my holy grail lip balm (Smith's Rosebud Salve), nighttime facial oil (Laura Mercier Flawless Skin), weekly face mask (Fresh Rose Face Mask), summertime fragrance (Jo Malone Red Roses), and powder cheek blush (Milani) each adopted the flower's subtle scent and hue. This also got me thinking about some of my most coveted wardrobe items at the moment. I'm currently loving Acne's Satin bomber, Saint Laurent's velvet strappy heels, and Brandy Melville's pink silk button-down top. There's something so romantic and feminine about the color and smell that I adore so much.

Shop items below:

No comments:

Post a Comment