Pages

Thursday, August 20, 2015

The Canadian Tuxedo










Shirt: H&M // Shorts: Free People // Belt: Forever 21 // Purse: Forever 21 



Denim on Denim on Denim

Shop these items below:



  Yes it’s been a year and I have officially broken my promise to keep up with regular posts but I’m finally back! And so is denim … in a good way. You all remember those cringeworthy images of Justin and Britney’s red carpet appearance at the 2001 American Music Awards, right? Sadly, I too have tried to block these photos from my memory but find myself always referring back to them when discussing denim on denim with friends. After careful consideration and much thought, I’ve come to the conclusion that there seems to be an underlying sense of fear that accompanies this simple look. But what tainted this fashion trend that makes people run from it instead of embrace it? Surely Britney and Justin couldn’t have done all the dirty work on their own. As fall approaches us, I can confidently say that denim is back and here to stay. With the help of Alexa Chung’s second AG collection, denim has slowly but surely resurfaced onto the fashion scene.  There are so many ways you can play around with different denim pieces to form varying looks. Above are a few items I've pulled that I think are perfect additions to your denim collection this fall.

Images via Tumblr

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete