Pages

Thursday, January 16, 2014

I'm a hustler baby

If you've been keeping up with the award shows lately, you may have noticed the incredible winning streak American Hustle has been on. Aside from the incredible performances by Jennifer Lawrence and Amy Adams, I must say that my vote goes to Mr. Michael Wilkinson for his incredible costume design. With the help of floor length mink coats and sequin gowns with plunging necklines, viewers are immediately transported back to the late-seventies when style was effortless. Sydney Prosser, portrayed so elegantly by Amy Adams, definitely deserves best-dressed character in the film from me. From her classic DVF wrap dresses to her chocolate leather trench coat, Sydney always remained incredibly desirable throughout the entire film. So, of course, I've turned my love and admiration for this characters wardrobe into a few looks. 

Quincy's looks inspired by Sydney Prosser 



American Hustle


No comments:

Post a Comment