Pages

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Stocking stuffers


Opening stockings has to be one of my favorite parts of Christmas morning. I love seeing how much my mother can stuff into a cheap polyester stocking without having it tear at the seams. Normally, my stocking is full of candy from World Market and a rolled up issue of Elle or W (depending on which one will fit). She also surprises me by adding a few beauty product gift sets. I'm a sucker when it comes to miniature holiday gift packages; They help me cope with my indecisive personality. For example, since I can't get myself to spend $70 on a Diptyque candle, I found this adorable set of 5 mini candles for the same price at Saks. Just in case Santa may not know what you'd fancy in your stocking this year, I've linked a bunch of affordable items that would be perfect additions to your holiday sock.

Stocking stuffers



1. WILDFOX "Let's Sleep In" eye mask and Mary Green "Good Morning" eye mask $28



4. Rebecca Minkoff monogram coin purses $50 

5.  Marc by Marc Jacobs gold heart studs $42

6. TOCCA fragrance collection $62

7. Tory Burch face brush $48

8. Deborah Lippmann lip & nail set $38

9.  Marc by Marc Jacobs melting gold iPhone 5 case $66

10. Macaron pill cases $10


12. Fat Face cozy socks $26

13. Parisian Chic: A Style Guide by Ines de La Fressange $20.99


15. OPI nail polish mini gift set $24.95

16. Tom Ford Brow Sculptor $42

17. Minimergency gold kit $16

18. Diptyque mini candles set $75

19. Forever 21 striped makeup bag $6.80

20. Laura Mercier "Almond Coconut Milk" Bath & Body Duet $48

No comments:

Post a Comment