Pages

Monday, December 2, 2013

50 shades of gray

I hope everyone had a lovely Thanksgiving and Hanukkah! First of all, I'd like to apologize for the lack of posts in the past couple of weeks. My schedule has been so hectic lately that I've barely had time to sit down and relax. I have, however, found time to finally finish the first book to E. L. James raunchy trilogy, Fifty Shades of Grey.  Since they began filming in Canada yesterday, I decided that it would be appropriate to do a post inspired by Mr. Grey himself. Gray is such an amazing color for Winter especially when it comes to outerwear. The different shades of gray allow you to add subtle contrast to your overall look. I've pulled a couple runway shots that I feel emulate the color gray perfectly. I hope your inner goddess squeals with glee over these incredible gray pieces!  







50 shades of gray


1 comment: