1. You can eat as much candy as you want without feeling guilty because you've walked miles to get it.
2. You can dress up like a complete freak without getting dirty looks or laughs.
3. Candy corn is available nationwide
4. People show off their artistic ability by decorating their homes with wads of cotton and plastic tombstones
5. 13 nights of Halloween runs on ABC family
Now ladies, I know buying the skimpy outfits in plastic bags are easy and effortless, but why not get a little more creative this year? Instead of buying a costume that you can only wear once or twice, why not invest in a couple pieces that could be worn after the night is over? If you find yourself stuck on what to be this year, I've come up with just a few ideas below :)
Madonna "Express Yourself"
I already know who I'm going as this Halloween... do you? Let me know below!