Pages

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Orange You Happy To See Me?

Spring Fashion Week is currently going on and thanks to the Style.comaapp, I've been able to keep up with the madness going on in New York City whilst at school. After looking over various shows, I began noticing an ongoing color choice from many designers. Ladies and gents, I'm proud to announce that Spring 2014 color of the season is orange! Burnt orange, tangerine, and blood orange were just a few shades I saw gracing down the runway this season. Although I'm not the best when it comes to color, I'm a huge fan of how much life orange can bring to an outfit. It can transform a classic simple suit into a statement piece. Here are a few of my favorite orange pieces from Spring '14 rtw. Enjoy!


Narscisco Rodriguez


Rachel Roy


Tibi


Peter Som


Tommy Hilfiger



Tommy Hilfiger


Kaufmanfranco


Reem Arca


J Crew


Photos via: Style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment