Pages

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Coachella Outfits

Coachella Outfits

Coachella Outfits by quincy-braham

What girls wear to Coachella is apparently vital to their overall experience.  Am I the only one who notices that everyone seems to embody the same style during these two weeks in Indio, California? Bohemian with a hint of rock and roll and a dash of Western flare?  Boots, denim, and lots of fringe are seen during these two special weeks. Although I've never actually been to Coachella, I've heard many stories from friends. Apparently, it's very hard to look cute when it's 100 degrees and you're sweating to death. So, based on my research, I've compiled a couple outfits that I would wear if I were to go this year. Hopefully they can influence some of your outfit choices if you're lucky enough to go this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment