Pages

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Peplum Madness

Finals week is finally over and I am now able relax! So, what did I to do on my first day of freedom some of you may ask? I stayed in bed in my pj's and only got up to make a trip to the refrigerator and back. Since I was deprived of watching tv for the past couple of weeks, I had a lot of catching up to do on some of my favorite shows. Glee and New Girl are a MUST of course. I'm not a huge fan of Hart of Dixie but I do record it just to admire Rachel Bilson's fabulous ensembles. However, aside from these shows, I have never missed an episode of Gossip Girl...EVER.  Eric Daman is genius and I worship him. However, as I was watching, I noticed a particular trend in Peplum tops and dresses (all worn by Mrs. Blair Waldorf, of course). I've always loved anything peplum. They're so girly and playful yet conservative and sophisticated. It's amazing what a little extra fabric and flair can add to a top or jacket.   Sadly, I do not own one at the moment but I'm planning on snatching one on my next Christmas shopping trip :) 

Middle Left: SLEEVELESS BOUCLE PEPLUM TOP $50.00
Middle Right: RAOUL Silk peplum top $335.00
Bottom Left: Sports Peplum Jacket $40.00
Bottom Right: Pearl Long Sleeve Peplum Top $22.00




No comments:

Post a Comment